I have been thinking of tossing in the ring a Q&A for all the candidates, so I decided I would begin today with Sen. Graham.
I want to keep it short and sweet, something the candidates could easily answer…… Let’s face it, none of the candidates will answer my questions as I am just a normal American who votes, but wouldn’t it be great if they did?
FIVE QUESTIONS FOR LINDSEY GRAHAM
1) Please share with me one scenario that would make you the next President of the United States, what coalition of voters leads you to the win?
2) You have been a United States Senator since 2003 and were a Representative for the SC 3rd District from 1995 – 2003, can you name 2 major accomplishments during your tenure that you led with a true bipartisan coalition?
3) You are 59 years old and never married, do you have a significant other, relationship, someone the American people should meet that will be at your side during this arduous campaign?
4) You support a Constitutional Amendment banning Same-Sex Marriage. Presently more than 35 states allow gay marriage, please name one thing that has happened in those states, since the ban was lifted, that was so horrendous that it would require a constitutional ban.
5) Any skeletons in your closet that will be coming out during this campaign that you want to share with us now?
Senator Graham, we would love to have your response to the above questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com if you would like to share your comments.
An American Voter